Purchase SildenafilPurchasing CialisCialis Dream OnlineCheap Viagra USACheap Generic Viagra
Text Size
News and Incidents Incidents Oven Explosion

Warning: strtotime() [function.strtotime]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the viagra buyers date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/Los_Angeles' for 'PDT/-7.0/DST' instead in /home/kcfire/public_html/libraries/joomla/utilities/date.php on line 56

Warning: date() [function.date]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/Los_Angeles' for 'PDT/-7.0/DST' instead in /home/kcfire/public_html/libraries/joomla/utilities/date.php on line 198

Oven Explosion

Hear this article
Incident Name: Structure Fire
Incident Time: 08:27:00 PM
Incident Date: 05-01-2012
Incident Location: Wofford Heights
Incident Type: Structure Fire
Resources Used: Engine 76, Engine 72, Engine 71, BC7, PIO
Number of Personnel: 13
Assisting Agencies: Liberty Ambulance
Cause: Accidental

 

 

Wofford Heights – Just before 8:30 p.m. on May 1, 2012, the Kern County Fire Department received a call for a structure fire in the 600 block of discount viagra Bristlecone Drive. About thirteen firefighters responded to the incident. Upon arrival, fire crews were faced with a developing fire located in the kitchen area of a single wide mobile home. Two occupants of the house received major burn injuries due to a natural gas explosion that occurred while they were attempting to relight the pilot light in their oven. Firefighters controlled the blaze within minutes and administered medical aid to generic viagra levitra and cialis pills the burn victims. They were transported by Liberty Ambulance to Kern Valley Hospital. Damages are estimated at $1,500.00. Over $80,000.00 worth of property was able to be saved as firefighters were able to contain the buy viagra at safeway fire to the room where it began. The Kern County Fire Department would like to remind the public of the potential danger associated with gas leaks. Here are some safety tips to help keep you safe in the event of a gas leak in your home. Keep a flashlight handy to investigate minor gas odors. Never use matches or candles to buy viagra online without look for gas leaks, and never turn any electric switches on or off if you suspect a gas leak. If the smell of gas continues, or if you have any doubts, open windows and doors and get everyone out of viagra soft flavored sildenafil 100mg the building. Using a phone away from the building, call 9-1-1. Know which of your appliances have a pilot light. Know how to relight any pilot lights following the appliance manufacturers' instructions. If you cannot relight the pilot light yourself, call your utility company or another qualified professional for assistance.