: strtotime() [function.strtotime
]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the generic levitra cialis
date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of funny cialis commercial
those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/Los_Angeles' for 'PDT/-7.0/DST' instead in /home/kcfire/public_html/libraries/joomla/utilities/date.php
on line 56
: date() [function.date
]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/Los_Angeles' for 'PDT/-7.0/DST' instead in /home/kcfire/public_html/libraries/joomla/utilities/date.php
on line 198
When a major emergency hits, a community can be impacted beyond their resources.
It is essential our communities be prepared for potential impacts, that a major emregency can create. From floods to earthquakes being prepared for an emergency may be your chance to wanted too buy viagra survive until emergency services can arrive. Be prepared!
- Find out which disasters could occur in your area.
- Ask how to prepare for each disaster.
- Ask how you would be warned of an emergency.
- Learn your community's evacuation routes.
- Ask about special assistance for elderly or disabled persons.
- Ask your workplace about emergency plans.
- Learn about emergency plans for your children's school or day care center.
Create an Emergency Plan
- Meet with household members. Discuss with children the dangers of fire, severe weather, earthquakes, and other emergencies.
- Discuss how to respond to each disaster that could occur.
- Discuss what to do about power outages and personal injuries.
- Draw a floor plan of your home. Mark two escape routes from each room. Learn how to turn off the water, gas, and electricity at main switches.
- Post emergency telephone numbers near telephones.
- Teach children how and when to call 911, police, and fire.
- Instruct household members to turn on the radio for emergency information.
- Pick one out-of-state and one local friend or relative for family members to call if separated by disaster (it is often easier to call out-of-state than within the affected area).
- Teach children how to make long distance telephone calls.
Pick two meeting places and be prepared.
P repare a Disaster Supply Kit
- A place near your home in case of a fire.
- A place outside your neighborhood in case you cannot return home after a disaster.
- Take a Basic First Aid and CPR Class
- Keep family records in a water-and fire-proof container.
Assemble supplies you might need in an evacuation. Store them in an easy-to-carry container, such as a backpack or duffle bag.
- A supply of water (one gallon per person per day). Store water in sealed, unbreakable containers. Identify the storage date and cost low viagra replace every six months.
- A supply of non-perishable packaged or canned food and a non-electric can opener.
- A change of clothing, rain gear, and sturdy shoes.
- Blankets or sleeping bags.
- A first aid kit and prescription medications.
- An extra pair of generic viagra wholesale 100mg glasses if used.
- A battery-powered radio, flashlight, and plenty of extra batteries.
- Credit cards and cash.
- An extra set of car keys.
- A list of family physicians.
- A list of important family information; the style and serial number of medical devices, such as pacemakers.
- Special items for infants, elderly, or disabled family members.
For more information on being prepared go to discount cialis pills from india www.ready.gov